If you’ve ever had a reverse osmosis filtration system, you know the major issue: it’s great having clean, safe drinking water, but sometimes it just tastes “too pure”. You know, that sterile, tasteless drinking water that most RO system owners are used to? That’s because reverse osmosis purifies water and even removes some of the healthy ingredients our bodies crave.
The iSpring RCC7AK 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis under sink drinking water filtration system is really a game changer. This ingenious purifying system not only has high capacity, excellent quality components from America’s favorite brand, and extra strong durability, it also utilizes “remineralization” to restore healthy minerals and create delicious and clean drinking water.
Aside from the remineralization that puts the healthy, great tasting elements back into your RO water, a few other things drew me to it instantly:
- Easy Installation – It fits snugly under the sink or can even go right on your countertop.
- High Capacity – 75 GPD is the perfect amount for a family.
- iSpring Support – 3-year warranty? Money-back guarantee? Lifetime support? Now you’re speaking my language.
iSpring’s dedication to quality earned them the Gold Seal from the Water Quality Association. Rigorous testing, high-quality materials, and excellent support ensure a worry-free water system. Reverse osmosis drinking water systems are supposed to reduce stress, not increase it, right?
The end result is bottled water-quality drinking water right from your tap. You’ll instantly notice the difference it makes for cooking and drinking. Everything from your tap water to your baby formula will finally taste the way it’s supposed to.
Other RO systems on the market might have higher capacity and even longer durability (though iSpring’s is extremely durable), but they can’t match the mix of value, quality, and taste that iSpring delivers.
To me, that’s what’s most important. I don’t want to suffer with sterile, tasteless drinking water that doesn’t have the most vital nutrients that water is supposed to have. If you’re looking for water that is 99% clean of over 1,000 contaminants and tastes better than any water you’ve ever had from the tap, this is a good fit.
How iSpring Does it Better
iSpring is one of America’s leading filtration brands, and for good reason. Aside from the warranty and quality that I already mentioned, they’ve earned it by going the extra mile in both products and support. Here are a few things that I really love about this product:
- 6 Stages Instead of 5: Industry standard is 5-stage filtration. This provides safe, pure water for drinking. iSpring takes things to the next level..literally. Their 6-stage system adds a crucial extra step: remineralization. Not only do you have clean water, it tastes great too.
- Finally, RO Water That Tastes GOOD!: After reverse osmosis and before coming out of your tap, the water passes through the alkaline remineralization water filter. This adds the perfect amount of red mineral stone and calcite BACK into the water. This not only adds back vital nutrients into the water, it balances the pH. You know that acidic water most RO systems churn out? Say goodbye to that.
- Support That Makes Life Easy: The 3-year manufacturer guarantee and 1-year MONEY BACK guarantee are great, but the lifetime support is an added benefit. Not that you’ll need it much, since the quality is great. But if you ever do, they are just a phone call away. That gave me extra peace of mind. Speaking of that…
- Real Peace of Mind: iSpring is all about being stress free. Their rigorous testing and leak-free materials ensure high-quality water without worry. Their online support videos make life even easier.
What Could’ve Been Better
Just like RO water isn’t perfect, neither are companies. Life’s all about balance, right?
In my own experience and from my research around the web, a few customers complained about the life-cycle of the system. I haven’t experienced the issue, but some complained that after 3 years, fitting needed to be replaced and other monitoring was needed. One customer needed replacement parts earlier than anticipated, but received them from customer support without issue. The only downside there is you need to install them yourself. Paying a plumber to do so would be really expensive.
Also, if not taken care of, the water pressure can be lower than anticipated. Make sure to follow the instructions carefully.
However, the overwhelming majority of experiences (including mine) have been great. Clean water, high-quality build, easy-to-install, and, most importantly, delicious water with all of the great stuff and none of the bad? What’s not to like?
The warranty, money-back guarantee, and lifetime support also take away all of the headaches normally associated with RO water filtration systems. If you want great tasting reverse osmosis drinking water, the iSpring RCC7AK is a great investment.
Ready to experience the best tasting water you’ve ever had from an RO system under $200? Order the iSpring RCC7AK!
- Delicious Water
- 99% Free of Contaminants
- Easy Installation
- Money-Back Guarantee
- 3-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Lifetime Support
- After 3 Years, Extra Parts Are Not Covered
- Low Water Pressure Without Proper Setup