Have you ever wished you could have unlimited, fresh tasting drinking water without the hassle of constantly changing filters? Do you wish there was a way to have safe chemical-free water without the annoying noise and or unsightly rig of most bulky RO systems?
The APEC ROES 50 water filter system brings you all of the benefits of a traditional Reverse Osmosis system, but with the durability and dependability of a made-in-the-USA product. Unlimited ultra-fresh water for drinking or cooking, a fast and easy setup designed specifically to fit snugly under a sink, technology that removes 99% of harmful chemicals—there’s not much to dislike.
Where it really stands above the competition is in the quality components. Carbon blocks for removing chlorine, leak-free fittings, FREE lifetime loyalty support, and long lasting filters all combine to give you a water filtration system you can rely on for years.
What You Will Love About the APEC ROES-50 5-Stage RO System
If you’ve dealt with a reverse osmosis system before, you know the hassle involved in setup and maintenance. Don’t even get me started on the constant humming noise and water waste. That’s what drew me to this model. The easy installation can be done DIY in an afternoon, and it fits right under the sink so you aren’t constantly staring at it every time you walk in the room.
The high-tech construction ensures that it’s noise-free and the stainless steel fittings give peace of mind. This workhorse from APEC is designed to last, and with its 5-stage filtration process, it delivers delicious water that you don’t ever have to think twice about.
Other reverse osmosis water purifiers on the market can provide great tasting water, and many of them provide the same quality water at lower prices. Some are even easier to set up. But few if any can match the durability and reliability of APEC in my opinion. I’d rather pay a bit extra and go through a bit more hassle for the peace of mind. Not to mention all of the time, money, and stress I save from not having to maintain it. A few hours of setup and you’re good to go for years.
The proprietary ROES-50 filtration system is another added bonus. It guarantees 99% removal of harmful chemicals such as chlorine, fluoride, lead, heavy metals, bacteria, and viruses.
The APEC 5-Stage RO system comes with a slew of great features that make it good value for money.
- No More Annoying Noise: That ugly humming sound you get with most other systems is gone. No more waking everyone up at night for a glass of water.
- Set it and Forget it: Constantly changing water filters or making repairs is annoying and expensive. Not to mention how much it makes me worry about contamination.
- No-Worry Faucet: Doesn’t matter how clean your water is, if the faucet is contaminated, it’s going to get into your water. The stainless steel faucet eases those worries.
- 99% of Chemicals Gone Guaranteed: The ROES-50 removes up to 99% of all contaminants guaranteed. You’ll only ever drink fresh, delicious water.
- Made-in-the-USA: Where other systems break, APEC’s stay good for years to come.
What Could be Better
For everything I liked about it, there were some drawbacks. At only 50 GPD (gallons per day), it isn’t the best volume for a larger household. It didn’t produce that much water. However, for a smaller household, 50 should be plenty.
Another issue that didn’t affect me, but was quite unpopular around the web was the fact that you need replacement tubing in the rare case that it breaks. The fact that it’s custom built by APEC means it’s difficult to work on for plumbers.
The ROES-50 Top Tier 5-Stage water filtration system is a workhorse that delivers clean, delicious water. Not only will you never have to worry about your water, the durability of the APEC build means you won’t worry about your RO system much either. It isn’t the highest volume, but it’s great value for money. Did I mention it was noise free?
- Long-Lasting Durability
- Great Value at This Price Point
- Guaranteed to Remove 99% of Contaminants
- APEC Support
- Moderate Speed and Volume
- Difficult to Make Adjustments to or Fix